Valentina


Those beautiful eyes
with that lovely smile,
that makes my stomach filled with Butterflies,
and makes me believe I can go thousand miles.

Yes, that sweet voice
proves that I've made the best choice
That Nose,
could even be the exact type our children would have; who knows? 
You are Flawless,
 thank God I'm human
and I swear with my tallness,
that I won't leave you for no other woman.
Lovebirds would die of envy,
Romeo and Juliet are nothing compared to us,
She is my Angel, my one and only.

Our hearts together like hydrogen and oxygen to form H2O (Water)
Our love like rainfall; cool sometimes and ... at-times.
I'm the left-hand side reaction and she's the right, both to give the product.
Thank God love is abstract; I should have died of the disease I call "Philo-diabetes"
I'm the grenade and she's the pin, she goes; an explosion
She makes me a man with a vision, mission and direction.

For her, I'm a multi-billionaire because I pay so much attention
Myself and her, a wonderful combination.

I can actually do with her;
if all I'll do is nothing.
Valentina + free Wi-Fi + Latest smart-gadgets = My Paradise
Me and her a recipe for a good time.

Irrespective of her short comings,
I tend to love her like no other.
As a new comes, I get new reasons to love her more.
As the Sun rises, my love for her strengthens like fresh concrete cement on the open sun.

Many would say "Love like he claims don't exist"
I used to think so too;
I need not prove to you all I'll say is wait, watch and see.

I just can't help loving her
it has gotten deep into my heart,
flowing through my veins,
and deeply sunk into my bones;
So you see,
There's almost nothing I can do about it.

Valentina! the best out of the best,
who else would I have chosen from the rest?
You see, I've traveled North to South, East to West
out of all the fair and pretty ladies, Valentina comes first
I don't just love the outwards and one unique feature about possesses is she's not a Pest.
When I found her, it was like I found a treasure Chest,
My love for her is a priceless necklace I carry around on my chest.

I do not fear she might break my heart
cause he who loves is vulnerable to heartbreaks
as well as the aches and traumas that might come forth in the love-process.
I'm actually hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

A life filled with lovely love,
where I'm carefully careful about the choices, decisions and actions I make
and selflessly selfless-
Never minding whether it be Roses or Rocks life brings my way.

(INSPIRED BY SIMI' SMILE FOR ME)

When I say "I love you" that's true
when they say "I only want to use you" that's false,
cause you're the only one I want to go on the journey through Life with;
Giving deaf ears to what people say and putting them on halt,
because it's me and you or nothing,
I reminisce the past us; oh that was something.

So I offer you this,
climb my back and never look back
as we head to the Fountain of Youth: 
where our love never ages,
Never was and always is.

I'm staying with you no matter what
so never you ever think I'd be living.
Cause I want to be that one that makes you do the things you thought you'll never do,
That one that gives you feelings you thought weren't real,
That one that understands you're human with flaws and can make mistakes.

I'm going to have a fulfilled future
cause I've gotten that secret recipe,
I've got you and that's all I need to be fulfilled.
I LOVE YOU VALENTINA

Comments

  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,HypertensionFatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Autism,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases,,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.,Lyme Disease,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Breast CANCER,Lung Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Autism,Brain Cancer,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / .  or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment