NEVER SAYING NEVER

                                                                                                                           Pen-written on 16th march 2017


I’m in chains and not free,
For I’m no longer the man I used to be;
I’ve grown worse.
I no longer beg I use force.
Please someone come to my aid,
Before the little good in me utterly fade.

I’ve grown old and weary though I’m still young
I can’t just bury this feeling with a song
Like in they do in Indian movies.

I have shame painted all over my face,
Even when I’m living in God’s era of Grace.

Dear lord, Save me from myself.
I’ve promised much more than I’ve said,
With my conscience judging me, I’m always on trials;
Judas and I have one thing in common- Betrayals
But I won’t kill myself like he did because I’d die,
I’ll never give up I’ll always try

To be better
To impress my Maker
So my later would greater
So much that my story can never be told all by one teller.

For I serve a living God.
Who can break-free any form of captivity.
Whether the road be broad or narrow,
I’ll live free in every activity

Because My God is the same Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow. 

Comments