A DAY WITHOUT YOU

                                                                                                                           Pen-written on 4th March 2017


She hasn’t always been
But ever since she was I became a new being.
I became a man with love in his life
I felt I was so ready to make her wife.

What I feel for her is like burning larva,
I never my future with her, No never.
But something happened,
It was so swift that I don’t know how it was,
All I know is that it did leave something.
Something if neglected could be costly.

I admit I was wrong
And I know you know I have flaws
And you might have been quiet for so very long
But I love you so much that I have no boundaries I wouldn’t want you to cross.

Communication! Communication! Communication!
The key to long-lasting relationship
This I knew yet fell like withered leaves.

“correcting past mistakes in the present lays better grounds for the future”
I should have said something that day
But I left foolishly
One word isn’t too big to say
And I did truthfully
You’ve made me doubt if truly “Sorry” is a magical word
Caused I’ve used it on you and it didn’t work

To forgive and forget isn’t easy
But it’s worth it
Cause he who said so wasn’t crazy
And he worked it.

I’m sorry my love
And I love you my love
Please do not shut the doors of your mouth on me
Cause I’ll have nowhere else to go.

I remembered you saying “you weren’t afraid to show
The world how much you love”
Now the world is waiting to hear you say it and prove it.


This is who I am and I can’t go A day without you.

Comments